Renasa’s IVP Policy insures vehicle value depreciation in the event of a total loss and has several other benefits for policyholders.
THE IVP POLICY:
• Pays the difference between retail value at inception and retail value at date of loss
• Represents economical cover with premiums determined by a dynamic rating engine integrated to most common policy administration systems
• Automatically includes credit shortfall cover for finance of vehicles
• Is available on vehicles of any age whether or not financed and whether insured comprehensively by Renasa or another insurer
• Represents an increasing benefit as the vehicle depreciates and responds if the underlying comprehensive policy responds
• Is a retention mechanism that offers cross selling opportunities to intermediaries
THE BROKER’S BEST FRIEND
Renasa Insurance Company Limited is an authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP License No 15491) and is licensed as a non-life insurer (License No IN0140).