KEU offers event liability cover that meets your needs. We have worked out the important areas because we have focused on insurance underwriting management for your industry since our inception. This gives KEU the ability to anticipate any potential liability and ensure that you are covered.
Event liability will cover damages for which the event organiser becomes legally liable to pay to third parties following death or bodily injury or illness of any third party. The cover also extends to provide cover for loss or damage to their property.
The following extensions can be included under Event Liability Policy:
- Participant whilst participating in a sporting event
- Spread of Fire
- Employers Liability
- Damages to venue, within your care, custody and control
- Statutory Legal Defence Costs
- Food and Drink
- Wrongful Arrest and Defamation
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Temporary Construction
- Damages to Plant Life