At KEU, we have a clear understanding that every event is unique. Our policy provides the cover required to protect event organisers against their financial loss if an event is cancelled, abandoned or postponed due to circumstances beyond the organiser’s control.
Cover A - Insures event cancellation as a result of any reason that lies beyond the control of the Insured, excluding the noted exclusions.
In addition the following extensions can be included:
- Damage to Pitch and Field
- Breakdown of technical equipment
- National mourning
- Labour, social and political disturbance or Riot and Strike
- Non-appearance of an individual or group of performers due to illness, death and accident and/or travel delays
- Adverse weather
- Forced Reduced Attendance