F&I Re is focused on risks in South Africa, Lesotho, Eswatini and Namibia and is able to look at both proportional and XOL facultative solutions on risks that fit our selection criteria in terms of risk type.
We write both Property and Liability classes.
F&I Re has no appetite for the following risk classes: -
- Foam Rubber Manufacturers
- Manufacturers of Foam Related Products
- Mattress Manufacturers
- Paint Factories / Manufacturers
- Radioactive Usage / Materials
- Rubber Manufacturers
- Polystyrene Manufacturers
- Contractors All Risks (Integral to Existing Risk)
- Mining activities
- Energy risks, including Offshore Oil and gas as well as power generation.
We will look at Liability classes, but only on an XOL basis as follows: -
- General Public Liability
- Tenants Liability
- Property Owners
- Products Liability
- Personal Liability
- Defective Workmanship
- Employers Liability